Drought is a critical issue and it is important that knowledge being gained from DRI is made available to the general public. Examples of this include:
- The Ottawa Citizen. (June 3, 2010) A Land Drying Out
- Lyseng, Ron. (December 31, 2009) Whatcha gonna do when the well runs dry?. Western Producer.
- New DRI poster
- Luminus Magazine has an article on Ken Snelgrove and DRI Canada
- CFCAS News – March 2007 Edition. Available in English and French.
- King, J. (March 8, 2007). Studying drought while surrounded in snow: MUN professor Ken Snelgrove aims to improve weather prediciton models. Published in The Muse Online, Memorial’s Student Newspaper (Volume 57, Issue 20).
- Charlton Communications, 2006. The Weather Men: Saskatchewan Researchers Seek Better Drought Prediction. As published in The Professional Edge (July/August 2006, Issue 103), Association of Professional Engineers & Geoscientists of Saskatchewan.
- Morrison, K. (January 19, 2006). Research examines causes of drought. Western Producer, p. 29. (reprinted with permission)