Media summary from the 2009 DRI workshop
Media responses to DRI and CFCAS Reports
(Jan - Feb 2009)
- The StarPhoenix Budget will mean brain drain: researcher (Feb. 2, 2009)
- The StarPhoenix More jobs created with white coats than hard hats (Feb. 2, 2009)
- The StarPhoenix Response from Bill Rodgers (Feb. 9, 2009)
- The StarPhoenix Foundation budget safe (Feb. 9, 2009)
- The Ottawa Citizen As climate funding dries up, our scientists are heading out (Feb. 17, 2009)
Presentations from the 2009 DRI workshop
Posters from the 2009 DRI workshop
The preliminary objectives for this workshop are:
- To review the progress that has been made in the past year and to assess the new research and activities needed to meet the goals of the first phase of DRI.
- To further develop the DRI Phase I legacy findings and products.
- To explore the plans for a DRI-follow-on and ensure that the outlined activities will address gaps in the Phase I DRI research activities.